Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Get It? Got it. Good!

I was performing in the 2005 SF Fringe Festival and started thinking about the requirements of a Fringe production. No set to speak of, limited lighting, and ideally it should be something that bends the rules a bit. I decided not to think about it too much, but to just take those parameters and start writing. My work with RadioStar had recently involved focusing on starting scenes in the middle of a conversation, so I decided to write it like a series of improv scenes. By the time I got a third of the way through the first part of the piece, I had started casting the show.

I wrote the whole thing in about a week.

Get It? Got it. Good! will appear as part of the 2006 SF Fringe Festival.

You can read it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home